Pink Nik Designs Website

Pink Nik Designs Website
Upto date, news, offers, services & more

Thursday, September 4, 2008

What An Honour

I'm really excited.... i have been asked by the folks at Heriot Watt to go back to Galashiels and do a wee talk to the students about being self employed!


So now i gotta work out what i need to talk about! And here's the thing, i only have an hour! I cant have a converstaion about my lunch in an hour let along give a talk about being self employed.

But here's the great thing, i know what its like to be a student at Gala and come through the ranks and go out on my own!

Its so awesome to be asked back to do this. I remember going to these talks when i was a student and was really interested about what folks had to say, but i did feel there was something missing. So now is my chance to see if i can do it right!

I think the one thing i'll wanna stress is the importance of having a good support system. But i think that could be my next blog, (which i can't get used to doing yet! lol!)

No comments: