Pink Nik Designs Website

Pink Nik Designs Website
Upto date, news, offers, services & more

Friday, January 7, 2011

Thinking Pink, Safety and Fashion



Who would have guessed that a product with pink in the swatch collection would catch my eye, but it did. I hope i've not disappointed you? :D

I just needed to share my joy about these hi-viz vest from Yoko. They have now released them in PINK, but even better than that they have 10 colours, which means you can colour match for business and or personal preference.

I know that as a biker you always want to be seen but a hi-viz yellow vest just isn't cool enough! (Yes sometimes i can be a little self conscious about what others think of me! i know my flaws :D) WELL, the Yoko hi-viz vest do a black option which will keep you seen and keep you looking snazzy on your bike, although i still think i'd go for the pink vest to wear on my bike. I like the idea of looking colourful and less like a road worker as i zip about.

All 10 colour options are black, hi-viz orange, hi-viz yellow, maroon, navy, paramedic green, pink, red, royal blue and sky blue.

To get more information and prices on this item, please email or call our office for more information.

No comments: