Pink Nik Designs Website

Pink Nik Designs Website
Upto date, news, offers, services & more

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An introduction to new guest

Hello, my name is Amanda, I am currently a apprentice at Pink Nik Designs, And I will be doing some guest Blogging to talk about various topics within the job. A little bit about me! I left school not really knowing what I wanted to do for a future job, I knew I either wanted to do something along the lines of art or something with chemistry, two completely different subjects. So to get a better idea of what I wanted to do with myself I joined a Falkirk Council employment and training course. I spent six months within the unit learning about interview skills and techniques, and various other things such as behaviour in the work places. Near the end I realised I wanted to do more along the lines of art, though I will always be crazy about science, BOOOM! I also enjoy doing photography and photo editing so in the near future I hope to go to College and learn more about techniques, tip and tricks on how to do great things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy to have Amanda on board and we are looking forward to many more posts by her. :D