Pink Nik Designs Website

Pink Nik Designs Website
Upto date, news, offers, services & more

Friday, October 24, 2008

Yapping @ Gala

Well I went to Gala in Tuesday. I done the talk thing, it went ok. I'm a little disappointed coz i went over my practice, which was 40min. But although i took up the full hour its not to bad because no one wanted to ask questions anyway. Now i'm taking that as a good thing, no matter if it is or not. 
I'm gonna assume that i covered my subject well, lmao.

But i enjoyed it. I have found that i'm quite passionate about the subject of being self employed. I don't know if it inspires folks to hear how much fun i have being self employed, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

All i can say is that as usual i was made very welcome by the fantastic folks at Heriot Watt, but then i am extremely bias about the folks down there. I think it must be mutual because they've asked me back in March.

Oh n here's a picture of the fabby folks that listened to me for an hour! Thanks for staying awake guys! :D

No comments: